Creative Inservices offers SAFE SITTER® Course for young teens
Medically-Accurate Program Teaches Babysitting Basics & More
Creative Inservices is a registered Safe Sitter® teaching site and now offers the comprehensive babysitting training program for young adolescents (11 and up). Over 500,000 graduates have completed the course at hundreds of cities across the country. Graduates are able to handle emergencies when caring for younger children and are equally equipped with the tools needed to stay home alone safely.
Have you been asking to stay home alone while your parent runs errands? Are your neighbors asking when you can babysit for them? Do you enjoy being with younger children? Do you want to babysit? Are you at least 11 years old? Then maybe it’s time for Safe Sitter®.
There is no magic number to help your parents determine when is the right time for you to start staying home alone or begin to babysit. But there is a program that will prepare you!
At Safe Sitter® you will learn how to:
- Rescue a choking child or infant plus ways to prevent choking in the first place.
- Perform infant and child CPR. (Taught in most classes.)
- Evaluate an injury to determine how to handle it including how to get help.
- Prevent problem behavior plus how to manage problem behavior situations.
- Keep yourself safe in threatening situations from power failures to prowlers.
- Care for a child’s basic needs including feeding, entertaining, and toileting.
- Establish your own babysitting business.
You’ll have fun. You’ll learn a lot in a short period of time. And at the end you can proudly say, “I am a Safe Sitter®!”
Safe Sitter® is taught by over 850 organizations coast to coast.
Students must be at least 11 years old by the day of the class.
**All classes can be tailored as an after school program!!
Safe Sitter Essentials Course (5.5 hours)- $60/person
Safe Sitter Essentials Plus CPR (6.5 Hours)- $70/person
Safe Sitter Expanded Course (11 hours)- $90/person
**Call for Travel Pricing
Safe sitter grants are available to reduce the cost of the course for those who qualify! Call or email us for details.
To graduate from the Safe Sitter® course and receive a completion card, students must pass a rigorous practical and written test that indicates their mastery of key concepts and life and safety skills.
For more information about the Safe Sitter® organization, contact National Headquarters at 800-255-4089 or visit www.safesitter.org.